Friday, 21 August 2015

Alia bhatt Exclusive Pink Bikini Images From The Movie Shaandaar


By on Friday, August 21, 2015

Wearing a bikini is no big deal for Alia Bhatt.In The Upcoming movie Shaandaar were Alia Bhatt will be seen in wearing a pink bikini ;) Alia Bhatt work hard to make the scene perfect...Omg He look so hot A must watch movie Featuring Sahid Kapoor and Alia bhatt. image image image [caption id="" align="alignnone" width="759" caption="Alia Bhatt In New Bikini Avatar "]image[/caption] Alia said she had worked very hard to get her body into perfect shape for the scene.  
“I worked very hard for a bikini body. I and Shahid (Kapoor) used to train together in the gym. I also followed a strict diet to get a bikini body. Also, my bikini shot was not supposed to be an elaborate one. It was initially just supposed to be me in the bikini. But since I worked so hard, Vikas(Bahl) said, ‘Shot le lete hai accha wala.’ I am happy that you liked it,”
said a beaming Alia.

About Syed Faizan Ali

Faizan is a 17 year old young guy who is blessed with the art of Blogging,He love to Blog day in and day out,He is a Website Designer and a Certified Graphics Designer.

0 comments-facebook-disqus:

Post a Comment